Learning Theory North Central Regional Educational Laboratory.
- A succinct web site focusing on the aspects of adult learning to
be considered when educators design classroom activities. References
Professor Dr. Jost Reischmann, Bamberg University.
- The development of adult learning from an international perspective.
Provides in-depth links for adult education and a bibliography for
of Adult Learning. Stephen Lieb.
- A concise web site espousing Malcolm Knowles' ideas of adult education
and andragogy. Characteristics of adult learners are examined as is
motivation for the adult learner. There is also a section for instructors
providing guidelines for helping adults learn.
Collaborative’s Professional Development Resources for Teaching
- An excellent source of information on theoretical aspects and practical
applications of learning theory. Thirteen modules range from “Active
Learning”to “…Resources for Critical and Creative
Theory into Practice Database (TIP). Greg Kearsley.
- An extensive database of theories concerning the major contributors
to the development of learning and instruction. Most theories can
be applied to adult learners and will be of use to instructors who
want more background on a particular theory.